Electrospinning System – XL Version (EF300) is the high-end product of our electrospinning line. It provides a larger environment for electrospinning and is designed for processes at a larger scale.
E-Fiber is a fully customisable electrospinning platform consisting of injection stages and application-specific collectors (static or movable), for the laboratory-scale manufacturing of polymeric-nanofibrous matrices. This device creates a powerful and highly versatile technique for the creation of various fibrous architectures with controlled fiber diameter and orientation and its technology minimises influence on the electrospinning process.
E-fiber offers various technological solutions to accurately control each process guaranteeing batch-to-batch reproducibility and precise control of fiber parameters such as diameter, orientation and texture.
The equipment is user-friendly and safe thanks to the automatic safety devices that protect the operator.
Despite its outstanding performances the system still remains user-friendly and a plug&play installation of optional secondary modules.
E-Fiber electrospinning system XL version (EF300 ) is a scale-up of the advanced version, capable of manufacturing small batches of medium format nanomatrix (up to 30cm x 60cm)
E-Fiber EF300, includes:
– Different kind of enclosure (including desktop fume-hood) avaiable also with free standing support (Standalone Version)
– High voltage power supply*: 0÷40 kV or 0÷50kV (single supply) / ±40 kV [Standard Version] or ±50 kV (dual supply)
– Control system with touch panel interface
– 2-channel syringe pump* with external control
– Insulating base with distance adjusting
– Double spinneret support
– Coaxial spinneret
– Collector support
– Disposable kit
– Climate Control Unit – Working rage Temp 20°C ÷ 50°C ±0.5°C / RH: 20% ÷ 60% ±2% [Available as Optional]
Disposable kit includes:
– 2 stainless steel spinneret of 2 different diameters
– 100 syringes
– Tygon/ptfe tubing (7.5m)
– Polypropylene male and female luer connectors (15+15)
The syringe pumps options are: 2, 6, 8, 12 channels.
Double high-voltage power supply options* for needleless technology upgrade or specific applications: ±40kV, ±50kV.
System is installed in a cabinet equipped with extraction fan or active carbon filtered system (customizable for specific solvent and chemical agents) and optionally it can be provided in a TUV certified fume-hood, ready to be used on every lab or clean room without any arrangement or connection.
* customizable on request
Check “Additional Information” tab to verify available standard options.