Injection Culture Chambers with coverslip holder designed for viewing live cell specimens on upright or inverted microscopes.
Since the cell chambers are constructed from surgical stainless steel and are completely autoclavable, cells can be grown directly on coverslips within the unit, so no special preparation is necessary to analyze your cells. Cells can be observed both: live or fixed directly in the chambers. You can use any fixative of your choice.
The O-ring seal design prevents samples from being contaminated by oil or leakage of media from the coverslips.
The Injection Culture Chambers are available in two execution to accepts 20 mm or 25 mm round coverslips (maximum thickness 0.2 mm) and mounts in a standard 35 mm diameter stage holder, and the 0.5 mm base dimension allows clearance for the objective when focusing (high resolution microscopy is possible).
Compatible with 35mm petri lid, because we want minimize culture medium evaporation.
– made of biocompatible material using no glues, thu avoiding damages to cells
– compatible with all staining and fixation reagents
– walls height: used for all standard applications, for easy handling
– compatible with microinjection or electrophysiology
– glass bottoms are suitable for direct cell culturing, but may require a surface coating to promote cell attachment
– easy to handle and easy disassembling for cleaning
Customization available for any particular coverslip size or shape.
Get in contact with us for further details and clarification related to customization opportunity.
Check “Additional Information” tab to verify available standard options.