Coaxial spinneret needles are made of two standard needles, used to simultaneously electrospin or 3D print up to two different polymers or proteins.
These coaxial electrospinning needle are generally used in example to create fibers whose core and shell are made of different materials (core-shell structures), to create fiber (using the inner needle) with a shielding gas barrier (using the outed needle) and to create hollow fiber or with drug etc.
Coaxial Spinneret Needles are ideal for research purposes and can be used with the whole SKE Electrospinning range
Detachable assembly, so easy cleaning operations and minimum dead volume.
Fully customizable and assembled upon customer specifications.
– reusable AISI 304 stainless steel
– 100% compatible with all of our E-Fiber devices
– adaptable to any device using Male Luer Lock Connections
– easy to handle and easy cleaning procedure
– geometry reduce impact on fluid dynamic (no stagnation point)
– comply with GLP and GMP
Check “Additional Information” tab to verify available standard options.