E-Fiber Electrospinning System – Basic Version (EF100) is a plug & Play setup for users who deal with electrospinning techniques for the first time or for expert users who intend to develop new materials and require a new and easy setup for their research.
E-Fiber is a fully-customisable electrospinning platform consisting of injection stages and application-specific collectors (static or movable), for the laboratory-scale manufacturing of polymeric-nanofibrous matrices. This device creates a powerful and highly versatile technique for the creation of various fibrous architectures with controlled fiber diameter and orientation. Its technology minimises influence on the electrospinning process.
E-Fiber Electrospinning System – Basic Version offers various technological solutions to accurately control each process guaranteeing batch-to-batch reproducibility and precise control of fibre parameters such as diameter, orientation and texture.
The equipment is user-friendly and safe thanks to the automatic safety devices that protect the operator.
E-Fiber EF100, includes:
– Different kind of enclosure (including desktop fume-hood) available also with free standing support (Standalone Version)
– high voltage power supply*: 0-40kVolt (Standard) / ±40kV (optional)
– control panel with graphic LCD display
– 1-channel syringe pump* with external control
– insulating base with distance adjusting
– double spinneret support
– collector support and disposable kit.
Disposable kit includes:
– 2 stainless steel spinneret of 2 different diameters
– 100 syringes
– Tygon/ptfe tubing (7.5m)
– Polypropylene male and female luer connectors (15+15)
Standard solution include a plastic/aluminum enclosure with extraction fan alternatively, the system can be equipped with a TUV certified fume-hood with active carbon filter (customizable for specific solvent and chemical agents).
* customizable on request
Check “Additional Information” tab to verify available standard options.